Monday, September 22, 2008

Fw: blog

easy like Sunday morning. the song goes.. but not so easy when we have work to do..the founder of Habitat  Millard Fuller calls me on the way to Atlanta, Jim how are you doing..you are my best buddy can you spread the word...he is on the way to speak at a blitz buildin Shreveport La.  along with that, he prepares for El Salvador..
Jason my right hand, calls me, Jim the high schoolers will be there at the Legion the American Legion shortly, is the door open. Dawn from the Bronxville Reformed Church writes, Jim if you can be at the church by 1115am..you can address the group...the coffee hour...all great..so Great...easy to rest in, some day, but not now.. too much to do...like Millard on the way to the airport, Habitat of Westchester goes seven days a week, no question...we have people like the person with  kids who wrote a letter...Jim please help me have a home.. please...my kids and  I dream of it...or like Jared my high school New Rochelle leader who met me yesterday at 3pm..Jim, how  can we get the club more involved....or Tim from Lincoln High school, Jim can we get i a pick up of furntirue then delivererd..also I am getting my college essay together..what an essay it will be...then Tim Judge is on the way to the Bronx River as we speak to lead our Bike2Build...Tim thank you so much..his whole family..
 
So EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING... I wish...say a prayer for us on Sundays Mondays and all the week...what we do is multi layered all days all the time..but when i see Jose today one of the family members and realize it is about him and his family getting in a home...getting away from bad housing and into good..then its all easy..to be motivated to keep going.. God bless you, no matter what faith or no faith.
PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TODAY.. HOW ABOUT AN EASY DONATION ON OUR WEB SITE, COULD BE ONE DOLLAR, FIVE OR TEN..MAKE OUR LIFE A LITTLE EASIER IF YOU COULD DURING THIS ECONOMY.. KNOW YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS TODAY....ALL OF YOU..
WITH GREAT GRATITUDE TO GOD IN THE ONE LOVE WE ALL CHERISH, JIM 
 




Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

No comments: