Monday, May 02, 2011

FW: blog

An early morning call Mr Killoran..what are you going to do for my neighborhood..i say, what re we going to do…WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TOGETHER, EVERYONE…that is the beauty of the model of sweat equity, of partnership or families working together. Helping working,

Its time to understand this..I meet the grandma in twenty minutes on site..on Orchard..you have to dream with me I tell her..so don’t you reading this blog..

I have seen neighborhoods change, I have seen earthquake ridden Haiti and El Salvador have homes rebuilt..ih ave seen devastated families regain hope in floods with Habitat…

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TOGETHER!  Last two donors  I see..one says Jim, I just thought of you, I wrote you a check..another says this morning Mr Killoran you are doing it! Keep going..we believe in you..write onTwitter facebook…I can do what I do because you help us BE WE, AND INSPIRE ME TO KEEP GOING. With your Prayers, with your Love with your donations…with your hands…WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TOGETHER..God bless each and everyone one of you!

 

Jim Killoran

Executive Director

Habitat for Humanity of Westchester

524 Main Street

New Rochelle, NY

Jim@habitatwc.org

Office: 914-636-8335x101

 

Happy Easter and Happy Pascua! 

 

 

No comments: