Thursday, April 10, 2008

FW: BLOG

 

 

 GOING GREEN, WHAT DOES IT MEAN..WE ARE ANNOUNCING SHORLTY OUR GREEN SUSTAINABLE INITIATIVES, FOR GREEN WESTCHESTER COMMUNITIES AND NY...WHICH WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING..

ENCOURAGING

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION..INCLUDING TROLLEYS PEDICABS AND BICYCLES

SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY

RECYCLING KNOWLEDGE

WORKFORCE HOUSING, OWENRSHIP IN COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE COUNTY

 

 

WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN.

WE HAVE ALSO STARTED A GREEN SUSTAINABLE COUNTY WIDE COMMITTEE..JUST BEGINNING....

...JJK

 

 

 




Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.