Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FW: blog

Im going to college  Justin says to me.. last nite after i come from the city council meeting in Yonkers..where they unanimously approved...approved for another neighborhood, for another Justin, for another family and life changing experiences...it doesnt get any better for me..

 

Thanks to the city council of Yonekrs...for making this opportunity for us to happen...for us to be able to change more lives, volunteers, families yours and mine...I stop and pray at Orchard after walking and praying at the waterfront, beautiful in Yonkers..and then realize how we will make it all happen. ...

 

I then got to see our 9 home neighborhoood...I got As and Bs jim..at Lincoln High, I graduate Sunday.!

come Jim..

 

can you come to one of our Habitat family members graduation...will you help us..

can you make it happen...! Will you meet the next Justin...does it get any better than this?

absolutely not!

 

Help us change lives now! Please give us your donation.. God bless, Jim

 


Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!

No comments: