Monday, September 21, 2009

FW: blog

I will sing onto the Lord as long as I live, I will sing praise to my God while i have my being..the Psalmist wrote...scripture for the day...

 

wake up singing...praising for all we are blessed with, we take so much for granted, I know I do all the time...

Today is Sept 20th..our busiest week in the history of Building on Faith in our county.. a blessing...may everyone who wakes up today wake with Praise to the One God we believe in, work together, and pray together, and then go forth and help others...for sure...this is an important thing that can help us in a big way...if we all would just pray early and give Thanks!  We give thanks for each of you who helps us. who works with us who prays with us and for and for our Habitat families volunteers and donors...have a blessed day, get your congregation out...to join us...to pray for us to build with us...and Give Thanks!

 

James Killoran
Executive Director
Habitat for Humanity of Westchester
Office: 914-636-8335 x 101
Fax: 914-636-8592
www.habitatwc.org

No comments: