Thursday, March 29, 2012

FW: blog

I just return from Yonkers..from the Andulusia school..from going to pick up two kids whose mom had no gas..

Who lives in New Ro..I give them a tour.."whether we are muslim, jew or christian, God wants us all  together, right to help one another, .." they get a whirlwind tour of our neighborhoods..three of them…..

It is like a winding road of love to me…for years, traveling, praying, changing, welcoming volunteers, helping, loving fighting, cleaning, building lives together, while building my own life….community gardens out of lots..murals out of abandonment, a marching band out of no instruments, on a parking lot now full of love,not cars…my life is great! God is great in my life..to help be part of change..wont you help..this Holy Season…no matter what faith or no faith………God bless..jjk

No comments: