Thursday, June 28, 2012

FW: blog

A typical early summer day…this Sunday I water the planters on First and South street..on the edge of the Bronx and Mt Vernon..on the Edge is a vital term to me…NMU is as well..No More Ugly!

On the edge means many communities have great potential for going down…or turning around and going UP!!!!! We are on the way UP  in any community we work in…I continue to Mt Vernon Avenue..another gateway of MV..

A great gateway..people say thank you!   I continue to the top of Yonkers Avenue…all the way down Ashburton…to Orchrd, to Vineyard, to Warburton..all up and down, watering our planters…my friends in the neighborhood..great friends can't believe I am out there, we are going to win the war, I state, some battles we lose…but we will win the WAR!  What WAR  you might ask…why the WAR ON POVERTY!!!! It still exists..POVERTY IS A STATE OF MIND..POVERTY IS LACK..AND IS LACK OF BELIEF IN ONESELF AS WELL AS RESOURCES…one of my friends states..Jim when is the Yonkers Hiline starting..we are getting there I state…a dream of a Hiline.. A BLUE JEAN INSULATION FACTORY.. A sip panel factory and made in America shop next to our Restore..HABITAT GREEN ENTERPRISE ZONE…stay tuned…SO HELP BE ON THE EDGE OF WINNING THE WAR…OF VICTORIES, OF GROWING GARDENS AND HOMES AND KIDS AND FAMILIES AND INTERNALLY BEING BLESSED WITH GIVING TO OTHERS….! GOD BLESS YOU!

 

Jim Killoran, Executive Director

Habitat for Humanity of Westchester

524 Main Street, New Rochelle NY 10801

(914) 403-4821

 

"Like Us" on Habitat for Humanity of Westchester Facebook!

 

No comments: