Friday, August 10, 2012

FW: blog

Every second is gift…we remember Officer Kennedy killed,who volunteered with us on our sites, when at West Point..the cadets, and soldiers give their lives..

They die in Afghanistan, overseas, in battle, in review…each second is gift.

Today I woke up, no one was bombing me, no one was hurting me, no terrorist came after me because of someone like Thomas Kennedy.

May his soul RIP…

Last nite as I prayed and remembered as I walk towards the W Trade Center..in preparation for our 911 builds..I walked past hundreds of homeless..they sleep on the same chairs people sit on in the middle of broadway..

They sleep in hallways, they sleep on any chair..why homeless still after all of our work why people without a place to stay..

 

 

Jim Killoran, Executive Director

Habitat for Humanity of Westchester

524 Main Street, New Rochelle NY 10801

(914) 403-4821

 

"Like Us" on Habitat for Humanity of Westchester Facebook!

 

No comments: