Friday, November 30, 2012

FW: blog

Hi to my social media friends at Georgia Tech..they asked me about our social media..whats that..twitter, blog, facebook, web…it’s the way of the world…I write in the morning and at nite…

Tough things to see…an elderly man walks in with his grandson…his home is GONE! Fema has denied him..what does he do, he asks me….

Another man with heavy sun glasses says  I don’t need help, well al ittle..his couch is soaked with water still..a month later…his house needed us desperately..

An elderly man needs help in his plumbing..what do I do, we are desperate…

A policeman asks me, can you just help me move three things downstairs in the basement..stressed as I see him, we say yes..

We worked on 42nd street today, no not in Manhattan but in the far Rockaways..

We worked on 200ths street, and Doris Lane and in Bedford..this weekend will be the biggest transformation Sat in the history of NY…are you with us..

Will you support us..donate now, and or volunteer…..get ready we need insulation soon. God bless you!!!!!!!

 

Jim Killoran, Executive Director

Habitat for Humanity of Westchester

524 Main Street, New Rochelle NY 10801

(914) 403-4821

 

"Like Us" on Habitat for Humanity of Westchester Facebook!

 

 

No comments: