Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FW: blog

A great morning..each day we wake up blessed. Grateful..helping the world to be able to move ahead in a better way…withyour help we can do it..we Just got our beautiful Wall of Hope and Homes…    a deacon of the church calls..Jim we have a semior who needs help…can youhelp us build a ramp in white plains….amaazing…pray for her, Gracie and Dannie and her home.

They had no heat this winter..she lost her legs to diabetes..and God needs to take over this situation…another kid comes in….and says…can I do my bar mitzhvah project to help the family in White Plains…so many needour help….another person comes to me, can you help us buld…the word s of Isaiah and Nehemiah, being Repairers of the Breach are coming true, rebuilding, helpoing sharing and loving…with your help….someone wrote in 1993 ..Once I became part of Habitat my life has never been the same….what are you waiting for….God bless you!

No comments: