Monday, May 07, 2012

FW: BLOG

My name is Roberto….and I am a combat war veteran from the US NAVY.  My colleague is Mike..from IBEW local 3 ..explained how you are helping our veterans with obtaining housing. I have a family of four.  My wife is a teacher in NYC and I have two sons.Rye and roberto jr…a star student and athlete..It is our dream to become homeowners and give our children what we had growing up.  In this economy we are unable to do this on our own. We were so happy when we heard that youre taking time out to help veterans and their families live their American Dream.  I just want to make my family proud, provide for them and give them a bitter life and I think you can help me do that…

I am a apprentice and am not making  a lot of money which has caused stress to our family. We have daycare, after school expenses, food travels and students loans which prevent us from aving money and or coming up with a down payment…for a house for my children and wife.

If I am a candidate for your program I coiuld never thank you enough or repay you for completing my American Dream and making my family life more secure with a place to call our forever home.  …..

Help us help this family…help us help the vets!!!!!   Donate now!!!!

 

Jim Killoran, Executive Director

Habitat for Humanity of Westchester

524 Main Street, New Rochelle NY 10801

(914) 403-4821

 

"Like Us" on Habitat for Humanity of Westchester Facebook!

 

No comments: