Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FW: blog

My name is….

I am a combat war veteran from the US Navy. My colleage Mike  from local 3 Union apprentice explained how you are helping our veterans with obtaining housing. I have a family of four…….It is our dream to become homeowners and give our children what we had growing up. In this economy we are unable to do  this on our own. We were so happy when we heard that you are taking time out to help veterans and their families live the American Dream. I just want o make my family proud, provide for them and give them a better life and I think you can help me do that. I am currently an Apprentice and therefore I am no making a lot of money..which has caused us stress on our family. We have daycare and after school care expenses, as well as monthly bills……I am so grateful for what you are doing …and I want to thank you in advance for reviewing my service…..

Vets families need a home, a job,a life…lets go America, lets go Westchester…donate now http://www.habitatwc.org

 

Jim Killoran, Executive Director

Habitat for Humanity of Westchester

524 Main Street, New Rochelle NY 10801

(914) 403-4821

 

"Like Us" on Habitat for Humanity of Westchester Facebook!

 

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

An exciting workout doesn big t need to cost a lot of income p90x workout. A smaller expense can go quite a distance 90 day workout. What is important is always to blend things up which means your system doesn testosterone become accustomed to virtually any specific combined moves Wholesale p90x workout. A brand new training Video, a jump piece of string, or perhaps a health club member's program is a wonderful way to carry out muscle distress and make your body guessing. That not only would make workout routines more fulfilling, but additionally adds to the coaching benefits.