Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fw: blog



Somedays i think i could day in a minute and would be so happy with Gods gifts to me in my life..Habitat being a major part of it..so many people appreciate what we do...from Leslie and Dave and Phoebe and Laura and a woman who came into our Restore tonite to say Bendiciones congrads and Feliz..to our family member who said thank you to a supervisor a Lions leader and an architect....God just gives me so much...Kevin, now a construction manager in Bridgeport, worked as an intern and a summer, came to New Orleans with me, and now is doing great having graduated Providence College..at Bridgeport Habitat...Chris is back from Washington for the campaign being done, and a lawyer now, wants to talk tomorrow..my son comes in to help with the Restore tomorrow and understands the importance of giving back...and even abuilding inspector calls reminding me of things a staff needs to complete and i am so grateful...daily we have so much, daily God writes a new Story of Thanksgivng for us, with roads that turn, and people that say HI and Cry and others who have greed and others who have need...in the middle I am blessed to be in the middle...and say thank you to all of you!!!! whether you have agreed with me, liked or loved or hated me, i am so grateful for your interest in Habitat and the important mission of helping make it unacceptable for ANYONE TO GO TO BED AT NITE, THIS CHRISTMAS HANNUKKAH WEEK TO GO TO BED AT NITE IN SUBSTANDARD HOUSING. GOD BLESS, JJK



No comments: