Thursday, March 19, 2009

FW: BLOG

A WORLD TO CHANGE, NO QUESTION, FOR THE BETTER..Last nite one of my working heros, Alex Barnabo whose daughter is in ARgentina building for habitat ..he wants me to help him with a water filtration project there too...in the coffee shop. Swen states, Jim do you know anyone in the Phillipines...last Sat. i was with a good friend, who built thousands of homes there,..my wife and I want to help there, her family is there, what can we do...i walk by my good friend, the Italian barber, happy St Joes day.. same to you...see me later if you can...he wants to get involved....Daily lifes opportunities to change things for the better are unbelievable, no question. God puts people right in front ofyou EVERY DAY!!!! you just have to look with a third eye, with a mustard seed in your pocket and the ability to know that Gods DOMINO EFFECT, is unbeliebable..more to follow.

 

I am going to a breakfst in Tarrytown, Ton Fahy who volunteers with us is getting honored...for helping with haibtat volunteers and the downtown there, to help with a spring beautification project...all good, more to follow, Tom has helped me change many lives with his family and Carpet One...things no one hears about..

God bless, jjj

 


Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479

No comments: